Projects, stories, memories and myths of knitting and crafts

Friday 14 January 2011

Borneo's Bright Blues

After I had finished knitting my mittens there was a great humphing beside me when I wore them. SOMEONE noticed that it was much easier for me to operate my camera..... I quietly ordered some yarn online and when it did not arrive in time before the French Trip, I rushed in to C&H and bought some. SOMEONE accompanied me and was quite sulky until I waved the yarn under his nose and said, " This is the colour blue that you wanted?" The sunshine came out in his grin and all was right with the world.

So now they are waiting for him when he arrives next week to join me here, hanging on the lemon tree.


I used my pattern from the early blog post and adjusted it accordingly. Thank you Trudi, for the loan of the hands.


Robyn tells me she is holding the yarn that arrived at home as hostage. She thinks it is some wonderful painted lace weight that I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment