Projects, stories, memories and myths of knitting and crafts

Thursday 13 January 2011

Yesterday's fun

Thanks to Jeni from Fyberspates, breakfast this morning was a stylish affair.


Before Christmas  she posted a picture of an aran tea cosy which she had designed and knitted. You can find it on Ravelry. It delighted me and made me smile. I do not drink tea. I watched her site for a kit to be posted but so far I have not seen one or I have missed it. I would have bought it in an instant and still will.

It inspired me. While out shopping in Perpignan yesterday, I bought a chunky yarn and came home to create the Cosy Cafetiere Cover last evening. It was such fun. I found the rolling pin buttons in the shop in Perpgnan and loved them.

It is the prototype and I shall do another soon with some adjustments. Thank you, Jeni.

No comments:

Post a Comment