Projects, stories, memories and myths of knitting and crafts

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Aeolian Shawl - Complete.

Just a quick post as the Aeolian was completed yesterday. Here she is on the blocking board and I am still in love with her. I have decided that she is a gift for a friend so she will be put away until the appropriate time. I see there is another shawl by the same designer in the latest Knitty and I have my eye firmly on it, however it is at the back of a queue of projects that I need to complete first, one of them being another shawl.




The next project is a Baby Jacket for a colleague of Borneo's who is expecting later this year.  All set and ready to go.



I have chosen Sidar Pattern 1802 and Sidar Baby Bamboo for a traditional little jacket that will be machine washable. It will be a relaxing easy quick knit. I don't often knit for little folk anymore as mine are now grown folk!



No comments:

Post a Comment